People should know that if they print hundreds pages of documents or pictures they must stop the printing at-least in every 50 pages and continue the printing after 5 minutes to avoid the overheating that cause of damage of printer head.
Here the Steps of how to clean the Epson T13 Head.
1. First Overhauled the printer
2. The printer Head found in the Cartridge Holder
3.Detached the Printer chips reader carefully look any lock on the cartridge holder.
a. first lock
b. Second Lock
Note: Used Flat screw to push the Lock.
4. Get the printer Chips reader
5.Get the 3 bolts on the printer head
6. You can get the PRINTER HEAD used long nose to get the Head.
Epson T13 PRINTER HEAD
7. To clean the the Printer Head use the Syringe to Suck the Head.. and after tha Scuction Put the Head in Hot Water or Ultra Sonic in 2 Minutes.
After that Suck Again and then Assemble the Printer and test it. if the printing output was the same as before you clean the Printer Head... Declare that that Printer Head was damage and it is subject of Replacement.