Epson printer head is different from the other known brand printers like Canon and Hp. The differences between of these two brands to Epson is the head of the HP and Canon are embedded in the cartridges, while the head of the Epson is in the cartridge holder assembly. Epson head cannot detached easily, Printer
Printer Head is the one who responsible for the quality of the printing output. If the output printing is not good it's mean that the head is clogged. There are two main reasons why the printer head is clogging; if the printer is always in printing the possible chances of clogging is big. If the printer is not using in regular bases, the printer also have a possible of clogging. In these scenarios you can understand that every Epson printer needs to clean the head regularly.
People should know that if they prints hundred pages of documents or pictures they must stop the printing at-least in every 50 pages and continue the printing after 5 minutes to avoid the overheating that cause of damage of printer head.
In this post I will show you the steps of how to clean the Printer head of Epson T13.
- Disassemble the printer/remove cartridges and other accessories.
- Remove the Case of the printer.
- The Printer Head found in the cartridge holder
- Removed the printer chips reader carefully look any lock on the cartridge holder.There are 2 locks on each side of the cartridge holder push it by using flat screw driver to remove the chips reader
- Take the 3 screws on the printer head
- Get the Printer Head by using long nose.
- To clean the Printer Head use the syringe to suck the head, then put the Head in hot water or Ultra Sonic in 2 minutes.
- After the suction process assemble the printer and test it. If the printing output is the same as before. Printer Head subject of replacement.